Behind the scenes call with Myron Golden and Russell Brunson. On this episode you will hear Myron Golden talk about the reason’s people make a lot of money versus a little money. He goes through the four levels of value for creating income and explains each level.
You can also get the transcripts to this episode here:
Here are some of the insightful things in this episode:
-What each level of value is and what resource is used.
-Why each level of value is where it is, even though it may not seem fair.
-And why there are actually two resources in the highest level of value.
So listen here to find out what the four levels of value are and how much money each level is worth.
LOVE FUNNEL HACKER TV AND WANT TO LEARN MORE MARKETING ONLINE AND SALES FUNNELS? HERE ARE SOME NEXT STEPS…
1. SUBSCRIBE: https://www.youtube.com/c/FunnelHackerTV?sub_confirmation=1
2. CLICKFUNNELS 14 DAY FREE TRIAL:https://www.clickfunnels.com
3. SOME GOOD CONTENT TO BINGE: We recently made a series where Russell Brunson answers the questions YOU want to know. From getting free traffic, facebook ads, optimizing your funnel, to time management and goal setting. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g_MK9YBZ0s&list=PLoc93MnQcNN_Ki1wrCg7Am3HpzM8jPhlt
4. FOLLOW RUSSELL BRUNSON ON HIS ADVENTURES:
5. LET US LOOK AT YOUR FUNNEL: We do a live show every Friday called Funnel Fridays where we look at one lucky winner’s sale funnel. AND it could be YOURS! Join here: https://funnelfridays.com/subscribe
Keeping Your Irons in the Fire – Internet Marketing Part-Time
For some of us it is not feasible or maybe even imaginable to earn our living from home. It is a huge step and ‘culture shock’ when we have spent our working lives tied to one or more corporations. We may have been accustomed to a job…Three Common Marketing Problems and Their Quick Fixes
People tend to make things harder than they should be. When it comes to internet marketing, most of the problems are easier to solve than they appear. Here are three common problems and their quick fixes…Why Do Companies Need You to Be an Affiliate?
Many times much can be learned and perspective be gained from looking at a problem or situation from an opposing point of view. In this discussion, we will get back to basics and examine exactly why companies need you to be an affiliate. Through this understanding you will be able to determine what it will take to succeed with both you and the partner to succeed.What Is an Affiliate Program or Better Yet, Can You Make Money With an Affiliate Program?
I’m often asked what an Affiliate Program is? More importantly, people want to know if they can make money as an affiliate. In this article, I’m going to provide a very simple breakdown of what an affiliate program is.Great Tips To Create Video Tutorials To Promote Affiliate Product.
Video tutorials are a great for explaining “how to” topics. You can actually show your audience how to do something, and they get a great visual which can give them a better understand of how a product/service works.