WEEKLY RECAP: SOCIAL GOOD, MARIJUANA, AND THE WORM EMPIRE
In our twelfth weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons learned in this week. Also: more listener Q&A!
Link to the Podcast: https://sidehustleschool.com/episode/85/
Notes from Chris
Our listener questions for this week come to us from Karl in Pennsylvania and Erin in Vancouver, B.C.:
• Karl is new to the side hustle world, but he already has a lot of ideas. His problem is that he can’t test them all and finds it difficult to narrow down his ideas to two.
• Unlike Karl, Erin has already narrowed her ideas to one—a learning resource product inspired by some other Side Hustle School episodes (See Ep. 30, Ep. 43, and Ep. 59). She’s at a point where she’d like to test a couple different delivery methods: one free and for sale, and she’s looking for strategies to help her along the way.
Listen to the Weekly Recap for a more comprehensive look at this week’s Listener Q&A. Also, if you have a question you’d like answered, send me a voice message. Your question may be featured on the show!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK:
Here are some quick highlights for each episode this week. Listen to this week’s recap for a more comprehensive highlight reel.
• Ep. 78 – Amy utilized a jewelry skill she picked up in college to build a side hustle helping others to be more independent and empowered. It’s a great example of a sustainable social enterprise, meaning that it supports itself by being profitable—while making a difference.
• Ep. 79 – A man in Houston develops and promotes a unique form of composting using—wait for it—red wiggler worms.
• Ep. 80 – After visiting an upscale men’s store and stumbling across a line of high-end scented candles, Marc watches YouTube tutorials on candle making and launches a scented side hustle of his own.
• Ep. 81 – Chris is a successful artist who has been able to make a living from his art, and now he’s started a successful side hustle helping others to do the same.
• Ep. 82 – In the dawn of the budding cannabis industry, a Colorado bartender named Johnny self-publishes a statewide marijuana guide selling over 2,000 copies.
• Ep. 83 – After being dubbed the “Professional Bridesmaid” by her friends, a 26-year-old copywriter named Jen finds a way to capitalize on her years of experience decked out in high heels and taffeta.
• Ep. 84 – Bonus episode featuring a story from David who creates a niche, digital magazine for hockey goaltenders and fans of goaltenders.
Inspiration is good; inspiration combined with action is better. Now get back to work!
Yours in the revolution,
This is an attempt to bring Chris’s ideas from the podcast to youtubeFull Credit to CHRIS GUILLEBEAU’s
How to Make Money in Affiliate Marketing Just by Posting Free Ads Online: 2 First-Hand Tips
I’ve been making money posting free ads online since 2008. It’s one of the simplest way’s I’ve found to make easy sales as an affiliate marketer. I stumbled upon this way of earning money in the early days of my affilitae marketing career. It’s worked out so well that I continue to use it to this day. I receive a lot of questions about it, and following are the two biggest mistakes I see people making.Earn Extra Money With Affiliate Programs!
Interested in earning extra money on the internet? Join the affiliate networks, and have access to many great affiliate programs right-away. Great opportunity to earn dollars, and have fun at the same time all from the comfort of your home! Also enjoy shopping for all types of great products, and services. Great prices, great products, great affiliate networks! Find out why affiliate programs are so popular on the internet today!How to Prevent Your Affiliate Commissions From Being Stolen
You are working really hard as affiliate to promote product or service and you think that all commissions for all your work will be delivered easily and safely. But there is always a risk that part of the money can be easily lost. In order to prevent yourself from failures and protect your earned money, it is very important to know tips which can prevent your commissions from being stolen.Tips For Tracking Your Sales More Efficiently
In order to be a successful entrepreneur on the internet, you need to have an efficient plan in place for tracking sales. Not only do you need to track sales for tax and inventory purposes, but for customer service as well. You must keep track of your customers so that you can follow-up with them as well. Keeping track of what sales and what doesn’t sale will help you make pertinent decisions for your business.Quick Note on Affiliate Marketing Tips
Many people are not aware of this marketing concept and so they have to check over the web for a clear meaning. This article will provide you some basic knowledge on the this topic.