WEEKLY RECAP: TANGO, GLASS FILES, AND PORK PIES
In our eleventh weekly recap, we’ll highlight the lessons learned this week on Side Hustle School. Also: more listener Q&A!
Link to the Podcast: https://sidehustleschool.com/episode/77/
NOTES FROM CHRIS
Our listener question for this week comes to us from Danielle in Denver:
Danielle’s question relates to Ep. 43, in which an education district employee creates an online side hustle raking in over $100,000 within her first year. She was able to do this by building up a substantial subscriber, list both on her blog and on Facebook, and marketing her online writing course to them. Danielle is working on building her own email list, and asks “How was she able to get 800 subscribers in her first month?”
Note: If you’re looking to build an email list as well, check out the service I use called ConvertKit. From that link you can get an exclusive 30-day free trial where you can test out all of their features.
Listen to the Weekly Recap for a more comprehensive look at this week’s Listener Q&A. Also, if you have a question you’d like answered, send me a voice message. Your question may be featured on the show!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK:
Here are some quick highlights for each episode this week. Listen to this week’s recap for a more comprehensive highlight reel.
• Ep. 71 – Colleen came across the idea for her side hustle at a local market, and her story is proof that the most valuable hustling skill is being able to observe what might be a profitable idea, and then follow-through with it.
• Ep. 72 – Megan is an instructor at a university in Texas who discovered that she had a gift for constructing curriculum
• Ep. 73 – Benny’s manufacturing side hustle is a creative example of how you can use Facebook ads in combination with a platform like Teespring, a print-on-demand t-shirt vendor
• Ep. 74 – A California woman falls in love with Tango and then makes it her side hustle.
• Ep. 75 – A British pub manager has a creative idea for new pub food that he initially uses to help his boss but then realizes that it might be better for himself.
• Ep. 76 – An artist uses his love of whimsical drawing to create a side hustle selling everything from autographed prints to coffee mugs with his designs on them with Society6.
Inspiration is good; inspiration combined with action is better. Now get back to work!
Yours in the revolution,
This is an attempt to bring Chris’s ideas from the podcast to youtubeFull Credit to CHRIS GUILLEBEAU’s
ClickBank Affiliate Marketing System
As far as affiliate marketing networking systems go, the ClickBank is probably the best online affiliate network in existence, and with good reason. ClickBank has existed for more than fourteen years and during that stretch of time has already released more than 2 billion dollars to all of their clients – both the sellers as well as the affiliate marketers. That inescapable fact in itself is undoubtedly great evidence or proof to all of the power, effectiveness and profitability of the ClickBank affiliate system. Let’s now explore all the other good points.How to Find the Right Publishers for Your CPA Network
In this article I will take you through the best ways to find the right publishers for your CPA Affiliate program. Since publishers are your life blood then you will want to be finding as many as you can, but finding the wrong ones can be a death nail for your program.Affiliate Marketing Is Like Pandora’s Box – Be Careful What You Open
Pandora was given a box that contained all the evil of this world. Affiliate Marketing is per se not evil at all, but can turn into it when applied incorrectly. Professional affiliate marketers know that there is also Hope in this box of Pandora and choose to create real added value.Verified Tips to Become Successful Affiliate Marketer
The internet is filled with so much information about how to become a successful affiliate, yet so few people ARE successful at affiliate marketing. Only a miniscule amount actually become millionaires on the internet. What are their secrets and why do they succeed find out reading further.Learn From 7 Most Continual Affiliate Mistakes
Successful affiliate marketing business seems like a dream come true. To be able to make money from home is something that most people only dream about. And out of those who actually give it a try, only a small number succeed. In order to find out how to make a dream come true, read further.